Community Fundraiser Policies
Thanks for your interest in hosting a community fundraiser for Serenity House Women’s Shelter Inc.!
In order to assure that the Serenity House Women’s Shelter Inc. name, image, and reputation are properly represented, we ask that all community fundraisers abide by the following policies. Your cooperation will help us guarantee consistency and quality in events that ultimately benefit the women we serve. Thank you again for your efforts.
Due to the number of requests we receive, Serenity House Women’s Shelter Inc. cannot personally participate in each event that is proposed, but we are committed to providing the following:
· Serenity House Women’s Shelter Inc. informational materials, talking points, and access to our logo
· Promotion of your event on our social media and website if requested
· Acknowledgment to you and your donors provided we receive their contact information
While we may be able to provide guidance for your event, we do not have the personnel to handle the organizational and administrative tasks associated with community events. You are responsible for all details of the event, including underwriting all of the related costs; recruiting volunteers to help out at the event; creating publicity materials for the event; working at the actual event.
· The event must be promoted in a manner to avoid statements or the appearance of Serenity House Women’s Shelter Inc. endorsing any product, firm, organization, individual, or service.
· The name and logo must be used in accordance with Serenity House Women’s Shelter Inc. graphic standards. All
promotional materials must clearly state the percentage of net proceeds that will benefit Serenity House Women’s Shelter
· Where applicable, Serenity House Women’s Shelter Inc. should receive a list of targeted sponsors for the event before they
are approached to minimize overlap with other events and/or fundraising campaigns that may be underway.
· Serenity House Women’s Shelter Inc. can provide informational materials promoting the organization, its goals and
accomplishments. Please provide at least one week’s notice regarding the quantities needed for the event.