Serenity House Women's Shelter Inc. enjoys the support of a creative, engaged community. Our supporters have planned fundraisers ranging from formal parties to bake sales. We welcome you to host your own event in support of our mission.
If you’re interested in organizing and hosting your own event to benefit Serenity House Women's Shelter Inc., please review our Policies & Procedures. Tell us about the event you’re planning by emailing us at Serenityhouse@serenityhouseshelter.com.
Your event can be as complex as a golf tournament or as simple as a change jar. Use your imagination, creativity and resources to make the biggest impact and have fun at the same time! You can create an event using the ideas below or come up with a new concept of your own.
· Athletic tournament
· 5K,10K, or marathon (charge entry fee, or create a team for an existing race)
· Birthday or holiday party (ask guests to bring cash or items from our wish list in lieu of gifts)
· Wine tasting
· Bake sale
· Casual/jeans day (donate $10 to wear jeans to work)
· Loose change jar
· Pampered Chef or Tupperware party
· Garage sale or book sale
· Talent show
· House cleaning (for donations)
· Gift wrapping (for donations)
Individual & Community Fundraisers